Have You Experienced Discrimination Or Harassment On The Job?
- Race or color
- National origin or ancestry
- Age (over 40)
- Mental or physical disability
- Medical condition or genetic information
- Sex, gender, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related issues
- Sexual orientation or gender identity, expression or stereotype
- Marital status
- Military or veteran status
Federal laws and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) are intended to protect you from discrimination, harassment or retaliation on the basis of these issues. Your employer may have broken the law if you were treated unfairly for any of these inherent aspects of your identity.
Whether it is coworkers who make derogatory comments about your race, gender or religion, or supervisors who fail to provide accommodations for your disability or discriminate against you in some other way, acts of discrimination in the workplace should never be tolerated.
I Can Help If Discrimination Or Harassment Has Affected Your Employment
I represented employers in discrimination and harassment claims for well over a decade. I know from experience what types of defenses your employer is likely to use if you complain or bring a lawsuit. I can help you fight for a fair outcome such as:
- Stopping the wrongdoing against you
- Reinstatement if you were unjustly terminated
- Back and/or future pay to compensate you for lost income
- Other remedies
I can explore the facts with you and determine whether you have the right to bring legal action and right the wrongs that were done to you. From my law offices in Pasadena, I serve clients throughout the Los Angeles area such as Santa Monica, Long Beach, Glendale, Burbank and beyond.